Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Start Drawing

Actually I started to write again on this blog because I need to practice my writing (I am not an English speaker, thus I need to train myself to be able to write comfortably like I used to - I am just waay out of practice). Anyway I am so busy with life (not life actually , just work and obligation and everything in between that you must do once you become an adult) I don't have time anymore to draw. I can't even force myself to pick put a pen just to doodle like I used to do if I don't have anything to do or if I just watching movies on TV or if I just sitting around doing nothing at work, but right now thinking about taking a pen and start drawing again (the thing that I've been doing since I was 6 years old and never stopped I even never pay attention to any lesson during my high school years due to too much day dreaming. Anyway, I want to start again if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment